Ombre shading of the brows is a technique also known as microshading that consists of using a cosmetic tattoo machine that blends extremely fine pixels of pigment into the first layer of the skin. The technique can be customized to a soft - more natural look, or a medium to bold "makeup" look. Ombre brows tend to have a softer effect towards the front of the brow with a more defined look towards the end of the brow. The healed results of an ombre brow will appear "powdery" yet very natural.
• This technique is versatile to create a soft - natural look or a medium to bold "makeup" look
• Clients customize & approve every step of the process; the color and shape
• Two sessions are required to achieve the best results
• Brows will heal 30-40% lighter
* It is completely normal for brows to have uneven color after the first session. That is why a second session is reccomended to color blend and make the brows perfect
• Results: 1-3 years depending on skin type and aftercare
• Annual touch ups are reccomended to preserve the shape and enhance color
° Great for all skin types, especially for those with oily skin and is overall better for the integrity of the skin
• Minimal to no pain; topical anesthetic is used
• Procedure time: 3-4 hrs
• Healing time: 10-14 days
••••• Ombre brows is NOT MICROBLADING•••••••
•Ombre brows require less touch ups than microblading
• Ombre brows will NOT leave permanent scaring
•If you have had previous microblading or microshading done by another artist PLEASE CONTACT DEE WITH PHOTOS OF YOUR BROWS PRIOR TO BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PROVIDE EACH CLIENT WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION BEFORE A SCHEDULING A COVER UP OR COLOR CORRECTION. PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL PREVIOUS WORK IS FIXABLE.
Ombre brows are a great option for most however there are some that would not be able to book an appointment.
• No one under the age of 18 (please bring ID)
• Not pregnant or breastfeeding
• No History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
• No skin conditions or irritations such as psoriasis, eczema or shingles on the brow area
• Not a Diabetic
• Transmissible diseases such as HIV or hepatitis
• Chemotherapy - please consult with your doctor prior. If approved a doctor's note will be required
• No botox within 4 weeks of appointment
• No chemical peel 2 weeks prior to appointment
• Not on blood thinning medications
• Do not consume alcohol 48 hours prior to appointment
Booking,Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
A NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE of $25 will be required when booking an appointment. The deposit amount will go towards the total amount of the service booked. The remaining of the balance is due on the date of the appointment. The deposit can be paid by a few different options.
* Paid with the card that provided at the time of booking
* Venmo or Cash App
If you need to reschedule your appointment, the current deposit can only be used towards ONE rescheduled appointment. Please allow 24 hours prior to your original to be rescheduled.
If your appointment needs to be canceled, understand the deposit will be forfeited. If it appointment is not canceled withing 23 hours half of the balance for the services will be charged.
If you are a NO SHOW/NO CALL to your appointment the entire balance of the services with be charged.
It is very important to follow all of the aftercare instructions to ensure the proper healing and color retention of the brows. Typical healing takes two weeks.
SAME DAY CARE :
* Keep the area clean and do not touch the healing pigment with fingers
* 4-5 hours after the procedure clean the brows with sterile water and a cotton pad; let air dry
* Avoid all water contact for the first 3 days
LONG TERM CARE:
* 72 hours post procedure start applying aquaphor with Q-tip twice a day for 10 days (no petroleum/vaseline)
* Avoid direct water contact on the brows for the first 10 days; if they get wet gently pat the area dry
* Before a shower/bath apply a thin layer of aquaphor; continue this until the brows have healed
* Always avoid any face cleanser directly on brows; it can cause loss of pigmentation prematurely Products to avoid include: AHA's, glycolic, Latin acids or Retin-A
* Avoid creams,soap,make-up,tinting of the brows/lashes,sauna,swimming and excessive sweating for 7- 10 days post procedure
* Avoid direct sunlight & tanning for 3-4 weeks post procedure
* No botox, facials, chemical or microdermabrasion treatments for 4 weeks post procedure
* DO NOT RUB, PICK OR SCRATCH the healing brows; let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off.
* Results are not guaranteed, some clients may have a harder time retaining pigment color and may need additional touch ups
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns 406.697.9390
If any adverse actions are experienced please contact a medical professional and notify RiverStone Health at 406.256.2700
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY ALTER THE RESULTS AND CAUSE A LOSS IN PIGMENT COLOR.